Radioactive:Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radioactive is a Minecraft server that features many unique perks. -mc.radioactive.beastnode.net-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Radioactive Moderator Application [Yorobashi]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yorobashi

Radioactive Moderator Application [Yorobashi] Empty
PostSubject: Radioactive Moderator Application [Yorobashi]   Radioactive Moderator Application [Yorobashi] EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 6:15 am

Name: Jered Martin

IGN: Yorobashi

Sex: Male

Internet Connection: 20MB Cable Internet

Server Leader Positions Held: Owner of Elemental Wars, Admin of Methydology, Head Admin and Lead Content Developer of Fallen Empires, Admin of Vigil.

Why You Left Prior Servers: Elemental Wars shut down, Methydology was converted to Fallen Empires, Fallen Empires shut down after a year of being up, Vigil was shut down due to owner not having time to run the server + go to school and work part time.

What makes you stand out above the average player asking for "MOD PLZ": Aside from having almost 4 years of experience helping run and build minecraft servers, I'm an exceptionally creative and gifted builder within minecraft, I also have an extremely loose schedule as a self employed IT.

What draw backs are there to choosing you as a moderator: There are no true draw backs only a few short comings. I'm not a skilled script writer or entirely familiar with the innards of maintaining/updating add-ons for a server so within these two areas I'm almost useless. However I do have a friend who is an amazing script writer who i can call on to ask to make me a custom mod if need be and I'm also not a total tool and can easily learn how to use a servers command prompt.

Any Closing Statements: I'd also like to say that this is the first server that after getting on I wasnt 1 flooded with a chat screen from 100+ people talking at once, 2 was immediately drawn in by a unique mod that i've never seen before (catacombs), and 3 have had an amazing server side connection through out the majority of the day. Having said such i plan on staying on this server for a very long time, it's helped me renew my drive to play minecraft after having had a shotty last 4 months with poor servers, communites, and staff of said servers.

Back to top Go down

Radioactive Moderator Application [Yorobashi]
Page 1 of 1