Radioactive:Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radioactive is a Minecraft server that features many unique perks. -mc.radioactive.beastnode.net-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xile MUST READ xD (About Plugins)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LikASomBowdy

Xile MUST READ xD (About Plugins) Empty
PostSubject: Xile MUST READ xD (About Plugins)   Xile MUST READ xD (About Plugins) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:40 pm

Hey LikASomBowdy here and today im gonna be talking about some issues with plugins
PS: This Post is mainly a concern to Xile because it is about the server lag

Xile this is gonna be very short...
GET RID OF HOPELESS PLUGINS... -_-
Yup thats right get rid of hopeless plugins it is lagging the server and etc
Kyler also agrees the u should (probibily the whole server thinks that Razz)

PSS:i cant spell dont judge Razz

Yours Sincerely, LikASomBowdy
Back to top Go down
xKYLERxx

PostSubject: Re: Xile MUST READ xD (About Plugins)   Xile MUST READ xD (About Plugins) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:06 pm

I think I could make a significant improvement to your plugins. I can pick out the plugins that are causing lag, and remove them, then find an alternative. For instance, I have a custom logging plugin that is light weight and just logs player block break and place. That could replace LogBlock. Also, plugins like Spout and all plugins with Spout dependencies aren't the best. I am very against Spout and it is most likely the cause of all the lag. Please consider allowing me to manage the server plugins. Thank you for your time.

Kyler
Back to top Go down
LikASomBowdy

PostSubject: Re: Xile MUST READ xD (About Plugins)   Xile MUST READ xD (About Plugins) EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:12 pm

xKYLERxx wrote:
I think I could make a significant improvement to your plugins. I can pick out the plugins that are causing lag, and remove them, then find an alternative. For instance, I have a custom logging plugin that is light weight and just logs player block break and place. That could replace LogBlock. Also, plugins like Spout and all plugins with Spout dependencies aren't the best. I am very against Spout and it is most likely the cause of all the lag. Please consider allowing me to manage the server plugins. Thank you for your time.

Kyler

Like'd Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xile MUST READ xD (About Plugins)   Xile MUST READ xD (About Plugins) Empty

Back to top Go down

Xile MUST READ xD (About Plugins)
Page 1 of 1