Radioactive:Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radioactive is a Minecraft server that features many unique perks. -mc.radioactive.beastnode.net-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Scrooewe

1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching Empty
PostSubject: 1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching   1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Yo, two things. Server's been lagging horrible. This caused me to die in the Nether (next to Likas and Power for verification). In the process you have a faction (derp) glitching into my base - which is surrounded by obsidian in claimed land. So it's not like they walked right in. Server kills me, they're camping my base, they kill me cause my /f home is there and then they claim land.. blah blah blah.

Would be happy if my things got reverted before things got all screwy. Thanks a ton.

-Scrooewe
Back to top Go down
LikASomBowdy

PostSubject: Re: 1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching   1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 9:35 pm

True Story^^
Back to top Go down
xKYLERxx

PostSubject: Re: 1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching   1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 10:20 pm

It was 4O4 and we did not glitch in. We used Ender Pearls to get in. Also, just saying, but if this is an issue, I'm for disabling ender pearls if Xileforce wants.
Back to top Go down
Scrooewe

PostSubject: Re: 1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching   1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 1:25 am

Yes, sorry, it was 4o4 (note it's an o not a 0). But using the ender pearl teleportation to go through walls is a pretty well known glitch. You can read a few discussions about it here if you're unfamiliar: http://vidyacraft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=803&start=0

There's no real fudging the facts that this is how it happened (considering my area is fully enclosed.)

If the server is gonna condone this sort of thing then I'll just move along to another server. It's no big deal. It's not my server so it's not my rules. I have no qualms about losing my gear/items in a legitimate manner. This was just a pretty blatant use of an exploitation.

There is the matter of the severe server lag death as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching   1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching Empty

Back to top Go down

1/28/12 - Server lag kills/faction glitching
Page 1 of 1