Radioactive:Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Radioactive is a Minecraft server that features many unique perks. -mc.radioactive.beastnode.net-

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mod Problems

Go down 

Ban him
Yes
Mod Problems I_vote_lcap67%Mod Problems I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
No
Mod Problems I_vote_lcap33%Mod Problems I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Seekerofshadows

Mod Problems Empty
PostSubject: Mod Problems   Mod Problems EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 10:18 pm

Ive been having problems with Zeratul_Auditore, he teleported to me while I was in my base and said HAHA I got your coords. AFter he said that me and Klix went chasing after him and killed him. Whenever Im away from spawn he teleports to me and follows me demanding I give him back his items, with a stack of iron. After I gave back some of his items, I asked for ally, he said no, and teleported home. He follows me everywhere and tries to kill me until I give him back his stuff, he teleported to me and killed me. I think is abusing mod powers/privliges. I won't tolerate it, I asked others about him, theese are words of others not naming who, "I think he is an abusive mod" "He such a dick, he abuses his powers" "I dont like Zeratul". Those are words of other members I asked about Zeratul. He deserves to loose his mod powers/or be banned.
Back to top Go down

Mod Problems
Page 1 of 1